Monday, April 30, 2012

Emma's Enchanted Spa Party


What a beautiful day it was! The room my client chose for her daughter's party was just perfect. A blank canvas with big windows, allowing the sun light in. My lilac tree was in full bloom, so I cut a bunch that morning and brought with me. The room SMELLED like a spa. I was so happy.
I make a custom welcome sign for each party and custom water bottle labels on request.
  Hand made personalized birthday banner/bunting.
 Tulle pom poms are my favorite way to dress up a room.
Spa towel wraps hung in the entry way. Each girl was given one to change into as she arrived.
I worked on them for a month so it was so exciting for me to see them all hanging there...ready to be worn! The girls loved them...especially when they realized they were a take home gift also!
The craft table was next. Each girl could decorate her own flip flops with ribbon, gems, & fabric strips.
  I love how creative they were!
                                                                        Next up was the pedicure station.
   Followed by mani's!
    Sweet girls waiting for their nails to dry.
                                                                              The main event... FACIALS!!!
 Beautiful birthday girl, Emma, ready for her facial. Each girl got a goodie bag that included a hair wrap and mini mani/pedi kits to take with them to each station and then take home.
                                                              Face masks and cucumbers produced a lot of smiles!
                                                                                         So much fun!
Girls and moms dined on flip flop and spa mask sandwiches, along with fruit, veggies, & a few of my signature sweets.
My signature flavored popcorn and adorable spa cookies from A Cookie Jar. 
                                                                                 The sweets table.
  My home made marshmallows and buffet cards.
Marshmallow pops
Purple lemonade with sweet retro straws by The Sugar Diva.
A beautiful and fun day with a great group of girls!

Big thanks to Jen of JE Portraits for the incredible photos! Stunning!

Credits:
Party Design: PLAN ME A PARTY!
Photography: JE Portraits
Spa Cookies: A Cookie Jar
Paper Straws: The Sugar Diva
Spa Party Clip Art: Zenware Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment