Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Items On Etsy!

Having so much fun lately, designing and making things! Since I opened my Etsy shop doors a few weeks ago, I've had a steady stream of orders... leaving me in a whirlwind trail of glitter and cardstock. I am loving every minute of it. I also have 3 new parties I am working on - 2 of which are next month - and I'm refurbishing and old dresser to go in my closet. Busy and having a ball!

Here are a few of my favorite new creations:

Spa Mask Invites & napkin holders in pink glitter and purple damask


Sweet little flower tags to be used as cup cake toppers, lollipop tags, party favor tags, and on water bottles. I just love how they turned out! So cute and sparkly!

 This one was made for the spa party I did last week. I have to say the spa party is surely in demand right now! Doing another one in a few weeks...all in zebra and aqua! Can't wait!
Napkin holders for the Tutti Frutti Spa Party.

All these items are available on my Etsy Shop!

I don't know about you, but all this spa party stuff is making me crave a day at the spa for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment