Monday, April 14, 2014

Hawaiian Luau Party!

                          Fun Hawaiian Luau themed party we did for my daughter's 7th Birthday! 
                                  Here are some of the fun details and activities of the party!


      Paper lanterns were picked up at the Dollar store. Hot Pink surf boards from 5 Below.
I hand made the rest of the decorations. (Now available my party shop, Pretti Mini).
Ruby and I made these fun hula water bottles with some fabric and green card stock.
Sweets table!
I found the cutest invites from SandyFord on Etsy. I cut one of the extra invite images out and glued it onto a stick to add to the centerpiece. Oriental trading company has those leaves. I bought a bunch to decorate with.
I bought a bunch of grass skirts and clip on flowers and had the girls "Design Their Own" Hula skirts.
Next we had a visit from a real Hula dancer!
Mali gave our girls a great mini hula show!
Next, it was their turn to learn a few hula moves!
My happy birthday girl!

Time to head outside for the Hawaiian Dress Up Relay Race!
Each team had to dress up in coconut top (hilarious), an extra grass skirt, and leis. So they dressed up, ran, then took off their dress-up stuff to hand to the next person. Really fun and funny!
Cake time! Beautiful cake made by Kelly Ott of Delaware Desserts. It was as yummy as it was pretty!
Loved their faces when they saw the inside. I had Kelly make it with the party colors inside - hot pink, lime, and orange. So fun!
Not much left, I'm afraid!
A fun day for my birthday girl with her friends!

If you have any questions about how we did something or where we got something to make this party, just ask! I'm happy to help!

XOXO,

Jen



Party credits:


Party Styling and Planning: Jen Kitzmiller, Pretti Mini, LLC. & Plan Me A Party
Cake: Kelly Ott of Delaware Desserts
Backdrop, Banners, Bunting, and Pom Pom Wand Centerpiece: Pretti Mini
Leis, flowers, grass skirts: Oriental Trading Company




No comments:

Post a Comment