Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pony Party At The Farm! (Featured Story)

This past weekend I got to be a party GUEST instead of the planner. My cousin, Kelly Hudak of Peace, Love, & Food, is quite the planner in her own right. It was such a fun day and GREAT party,  I had to feature it on my blog today. The party was held at Plainbrooke Farms in Birchrunville, PA. Such a gorgeous property and wonderful people running the show there. (If you are out that way, check them out!) The birthday girl takes regular lessons there and is a BIG TIME horse lover. She's GOOD, too!

There were only 8 guests which made it really sweet and laid back. Each girl got a free riding lesson and lots of time riding. The staff there really made the kids feel comfortable.
Beautiful birthday girl is a natural!
Four little cuties excitedly wait for their turn!
 The birthday girl poses with one of the horses! Gorgeous!
All the girls loved feeding and brushing the horses.
Inside one of the large barns on the property is a party room. A great open space with a table on one side and a trampoline on the other side. The kids were loving it! Of course, I brought a few pom poms to hang here and there. 
My hand made bunting and pom poms are available at my Etsy shop:  www.etsy.com/shop/prettimini
 Loved the sweet horse cake the mom made! Only her 2nd cake ever!  
 There were horse themed plates, napkins, and crafts for the kids.
Check out this cute party favor! I love how she used these bandannas & twine to wrap the gift. The hand made tags were the perfect touch!
Inside...a cute little pony!
 The horses ribbons hang on the wall.
Such a fun day - and hey! - I learned a new craft...face painting! My daughter, Ruby was happy to be my model. She says she'd willing help again if I want to "practice" so maybe I will be adding this to my parties soon!

I'd love, love, love to do a party like this in our area (Bucks County). There is a great farm where my daughter rides that does pony visits. It's called Barclay Farms. So if you're daughter is dreaming of a pony party - sign me up!  And look up www.ponypartypeople.com  They are fantastic. You will love Janet, her girls, and her friendly horses! I have visions of pink and brown running around my head already! 



No comments:

Post a Comment