Saturday, July 27, 2013

I HEART MY CUSTOMERS: Spa-tacular Soiree'

When I started talking with Rachel from Miami, I knew she was creating something amazing. She had LOTS of ideas to bring to the table and helping her make this SPA-TACULAR SOIREE' was a lot of fun! Bling was the "thing" for this pretty party, so the 1st thing I made were these sparkly spa mask invitations and napkin rings.
 I like how she added one of the spa mask invites  to that adorable lollipop topiary!

Pretty party table was loaded with SPA-tacular treats! 
Mmm...look at that sushi!
The older girls got a purple bath robe and the littlest guests got an embroidered purple spa wrap made by yours truly. :-)
Is that a cake or what? Wow. 
Here's that lollipop tree again. So cute! 

In addition to the invites, I made napkins holders, water bottle flowers, flower cupcake and food pics, confetti, and some gift tags. We had so much fun we are already working on her daughter's NEXT birthday party!

Thanks for sharing your party pics with us, Rachel!


No comments:

Post a Comment