Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I HEART MY CUSTOMERS: Celebrating ALL of YOU!


This week I just want to send a big virtual hug and extends thanks to all of you! 

We hit some milestones over here lately and I am feeling oh so grateful! Sales at Pretti Mini Party Goods doubled this month! So many more of you are finding my Etsy shop and making the shop or a particular good(s) a favorite! THANK YOU!

We also hit a big milestone on our Face Book page: Over 1000 LIKES!!! I think we are currently at 1044! In honor of that number, we did a drawing and are giving away a sweet pink tutu set. IRMA FLORES you are the winner! Please PM me your address and congratulations!

To all of you who stop by the blog or shop for ideas...for all of you that "like" this momma's creative stuff...and for all of your orders and support
                                      THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment