Saturday, November 15, 2014

I HEART MY CUSTOMERS: Sweet Annabelle's 1st Birthday Party and Photo Shoot!

I am absolutely giddy to share this beautiful 1st Birthday party with you this morning! I love seeing how creative my customers are and watching a party come to life! This party is so sweet!

 Mom, Joanie, asked me to make a custom fabric backdrop and pom pom wands to match the tutu she bought for her daughter. She used a lot of Etsy sellers - yay! (Links to all shop and party vendors at the bottom). The color scheme was tiffany blue, bubble gum pink, and mint. I love love LOVE how this is set up for the pictures and oh my GOODNESS could this baby girl be any cuter???

Sweet Annabelle strikes a pose amongst a colorful backdrop! Love the addition of the owls. Such a sweet touch! Pink chair is equally awesome.
Cuteness personified.
 Sweetest. Cake. Ever.
Looks yummy, too!
 
Oh, yes. I think it was a hit!

Thanks so much, Joanie, for sharing these great photos of your beautiful birthday girl and her party!



Party credits:
Cake:  Sugar Belle
Fabric Backdrop: Pretti Mini Party Goods
Pom Pom Wands:  Pretti Mini Party Goods
Paper Banner & Owls: Partys On
Tutu & Necklace:   Giggles and Wiggles


No comments:

Post a Comment