Friday, January 23, 2015

Craft Room Style (Work Space Make Over)

Been working on my craft room for MONTHS -bit by bit - in between a busy work schedule and time with my daughter, family and friends, activities, and so on. It's been a rather slow process, but a few slow days this month gave me the opportunity to finally finish it. Hooray! Now there is a place for everything and it's not just organized, but it's pretty, too! I love all the bursts of color and I just love going up there to work every morning! Excited to share!
I'll give you more details and storage solutions in the next post! Wishing you a beautiful day!

Shopping Info:
Sewing Machine : Brother Project Runway 
Yellow inspiration boards (turned lace holders): Pier One
Toile Curtains: Calico Corners
Wooden Blue Table Tray: Home Goods
Storage Cubes: Target
Ribbon Organizers & Thread Spool Holder:  Joanne Fabrics
Wall Organizer: Thirty-One
Green Wall Clock: Dot & Bo
Wall Color: Butter by Restoration Hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment