Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Modern Mixed With Vintage Mixed with Bright Color? Yes, Please!


When Chairish asked me to do a design board around one of their rugs, I jumped at the opportunity. Chairish makes it fun and easy for design lovers to buy and sell vintage furniture, decor, jewelry and accessories to one another. 

So the idea was to select a rug I like and build a board around it.  I chose the Modern Graphic Mustard & Grey rug. But I couldn't stop at just the rug! I filled the whole thing with items I found in their store!  I gotta tell you, I was like a kid in a candy store pouring over their website. So. Many. Finds. It's a designer's DREAM shop!

There is so much I love about this collection of goodies. The vintage B&W prints... 

The bold yellow pop of color...
The graphic prints of the rug, pillow, and throw... I could go on! Check out all the fabulous rugs Cherish carries at:   https://www.chairish.com/collection/rugs.

 Now, how to break it to the husband that I need to redesign one of our rooms?


Enjoy the inspiration and have a beautiful day!

Jen


All items shown above are from www.chairish.com
with the except of the sterling gray hanging pom from my shop - www.etsy.com/shop/prettimini

No comments:

Post a Comment